Thursday, May 5, 2016

Oh Me!

Good Evening folks:


Well I guess Donald Trump's argument pertaining to Immigrants is getting awfully close to be a good idea for our nation. The actions of just TWO immigrants in killing 14 of our citizens and wounding many others sort of cements the argument of The Donald, Not So?.


I have been edging closer and closer to believing this Nation is going to have to Limit our population.
Close all our Damn Borders except for Canada and examine our so called Allies closely.


Require all our young College Graduates to a 2 year period of service teaching in an impoverished area e.g. West Virginia, An Indian Reservation, and etc. At least it will give them a taste of earning one's living and get them out from under their parents roofs.


AND NOW FOR THE PARTS THAT WILL PEOPLE SCREAMING INTO THE STREETS AND IN SEARCH OF MY SCALP.


eliminate eliminate eliminate ALL sports scholarships!!!


If as a population feel that we must have College sports Teams, Hell, go out and hire atheletes, this would perhaps satisfy all those couch "Alumni"
most of whom never went to college anyway. And then, Dear Hearts, the slots previously filled on Counterfeit papers by Lummoxes who contribute nothing but entertainment would be available for Students who could not previously pay for an Education.


I guess one of the things that make me see Red when I am reading the Paper and I see where the Coach of the University of Kentucky Basketball Corporation tells his incoming Freshmen , attending free of charge, and told by good old Coach whoever "I want one and done players to come to the U.K. he babbles. You play )One year for me and I'll guarantee you'll be drafted by a sports franchise."


Yep, it's the truth. I swore before all the primary elections to not let the stupidity of all this electoral nonsense get to me, but 17 would be candidates is just too silly to contemplate. It now appears, that against all odds, those candidates have been filtered out that Mr. Trump will be the Republican Candidate when Election time rolls around.
Whether or not he will be a good candidate remains to be seen, but one thing for sure. If, at the beginning, someone told me that he would be "The Chosen One", I would have thought this person had a hole in his head.
Now, for the Democratic Candidate. Personally I like Bernie Sanders. He too has defied all odds and beaten Hillary Clinton in many of the States.
All the Pundits are saying that Hillary will still easily be the Candidate, but I think that perhaps we should wait and see.


Well thats' all for now.


Stay well and enjoy the Political Fireworks.


TOP

No comments: