Saturday, August 6, 2016

The 4433278365377784046'd Election

Good Evening Folks:


I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that most of you normal (not politicians) folks are, as I am, sick and damned tired of seeing and hearing nothing but the news of this  regularly scheduled, so called, nauseating mess known as the Election season.


I know more than I like about the damned mess, due to its being on the Television and Newspapers CONSTANTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It wouldn't be so bad if we had two candidates who each had an I.Q. equal that of a cross between a Hyena and a cannibal, Although that's not really fair to these two ' why", you ask, well to start and end with, neither of these two mammals is running for office. At least not so far..


I guess we shouldn't be surprised, given the facts. First of all there was the 17 would be Presidents on the Republican ticket and Bernie "I don't like anything" Sanders and Miss "I CAN't tell lie" Clinton.


I tell you this makes me pine for old Bill (I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN). (SHE HAD SEX WITH ME) (AND IT WAS GREAT).


After hearing Hillary give her Speech for oh about 2000 times, in which about the only thing she changes is" I might have for I did not", or, "I probably did for "It slipped my mind". I would retch if it wasn't so stupid.


And theres old Donald, "I"m pretty sure I graduated from the first grade"


(Good old "What Wig").


I've sort of been keeping track of the Donalds  progress, and as I told my wife" I just can't quite figure it out" I don't have the foggiest idea of how this bozo won even one contest.


Well I don't know about you but I am going to write in Jeb Bush and call it a day.


Stay Well


TOP



No comments: