Sunday, May 6, 2018

Help please

Good Evening Folks:

Well afteryears of using this Blog spot I was unable to use it due to illness, but cannot do so as I do not have a smart phone.

This is embarrassing and awarkward for me. I recently decided aster 63 years of marriage to the smartest, most beautiful in the world, and during the time I was beqting my head on the wall trying to come up with some way or ways to fix up out 100 year old house, in which we have lived for 50 years and it is REALLY needing a facelift and some ad ons. SO I reluctantly signed on to gofund me, figuring if enough folks sent me even one dollar(or whateverthey can afford) it wouldn't feel so much like begging. I was always thought that I would get a rate of pay and other rewards if I did my job well and worked hard.

In 1968 I took a position with Allied Chemical, as a lab analyst and worked hard, did my job, was told by some supervisors that I did a good job so I continued apace. Then in the summed of 1985 I had a serious accident at the plant and after Spinal surgery (who, I was to find out later, the Surgeon  was addicted to Morphine and other drugs, and consequently, I awakened unable to walk without assistance, and was placed on Disability Payments, by Disability was very small compared to what I had been working, so I requested a return to work with, in consideration, a result of an on the job injury could I please return to work on light duty (perhaps desk job) and was told in no uncertain terms that I could only return to the same amount and conditions of work that I was before the accident. Since this was clearly impossible, I had to remain on disability. And so the years of our poverty began. My wife returned to job that she had left to take care of me, and that helped a lot, but the bills piled up and our house degraded. So. . . This (go fund me) I s the only thing I have left to repair and add on to this old house.

I will soon be 83,and my wife 81, or I wouldn't be doing this now.

I hope you can tell, by my words that I feel so much like I am begging, but this is all I can do. I haven't told my wife what I am doing, so she may hit the roof, but I don't know what to do.


I am so sorry to beg,

Jack Piper

No comments: