Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Afternoon:

As you can see by the salutation, I have changed the font and font size on my Blog.
This is in response to Google's new format for Blogs. I do not understand when they(google) had what I considered to be a real good format, they had to change it.
Maybe I'm just an old fogie but I believe in the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Let me know your thoughts.
If any of you have read my past posts, you will have seen when I reported that our Youngest Son had published his first book.
For those who like to read the work of a new Author, the title of the book is: Kingsnake, descendents of Iniquity
Author: Christopher Piper. I think it's a really interesting book about some of the Near and Actual Outlaws who live in the Southern part of Illinois, some of whom we've known. We will appreciate your feedback on this as well, if you are so inclined.
I have been doing a little writing. Just for my selfish enjoyment, will I'm pretty sure never be published, but I've enjoyed writing a lot more when I write just for myself. I am writing a series of stories about a small rural town, and the "Characters" therein.
Its Fun

Stay Tuned
Stay Well, Stay in Touch and Stay Positive.
TOP

No comments: