Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Danger-danger-danger

Good Afternoon.
Those of you who are operating a windows program on a computer whose warranty expired sometime ago, will be, in all probability,receiving a call fom an East Indian saying that they (?) see a virus (or wirus) on your computer, and they sound like they are with Windows and tell you they will remove this contamination. then a box comes up that asks , among other things,  to click on a box saying (paraphrase) that you trust this program. I would not click this box and asked this Tiger bait how did I know he was trustworthy and he just kept repeating cleek the box sar. I told him that this was the second of these calls I had received in the past few weeks and the previous one cost me $119.00 and asked him how much THIS call would cost me, and he said "at least $100.". I told him I was going to notify the Fcc and the Ftc and to never, ever call me again. 
SO IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY, YOUR HEARING, AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU GET ONE OF THESE CALLS JUST HANG UP.

BEST

TOP

No comments: