Friday, April 12, 2013

Good Evening:

Well, just finished watching the Evening news, and along with the usual dreck was the notification that Jonathan Winters has died.
Now I don't know for sure how many of you folks had the great good luck of seeing any of this Good Man's shows, but as for me I think he, along with such people as Peter Sellers, was one of the funniest people on this Earth.

I am in no fear of being corrected when I say that Mr. Winters did more good for more people, by putting a smile on their faces and joy in their hearts than any other Twelve dozen comedians.

Jonathan was, by todays standards, a clean Comic, as well. I only very very rarely  heard him say anything that was off color.

I Treasure the memories I have of Jonathan.

Jonathan Winters, a good man was 87.

Rest in Peace Jon, you'll be missed so much.

God Bless

TOP

No comments: